[OM] How many OM-3s were made? Items needed for OM kit

Subject: [OM] How many OM-3s were made? Items needed for OM kit
From: mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:55:58 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I shot with a brace of OM-3s in Western Europe, the former Soviet countries and
Africa in the 1990s and have many superb slides and memories...In 1995 traded
my well used OM Kit straight across for new Leica R6s (apparently Leica upset a
couple local dealers) and then moved to Nikon DSLRs up to the D3 series (which
I still own and use).I recently scored a couple OM3s and a kit of lenses off
that auction site and a couple OM1s as well as a 24 2.8, 28 3.5, 35 2.8. a
couple 50 1.8s a 50 f3.5 macro and 85 f2...and am having a grand time...

Is there a list of serial numbers as there is for Leicas?
How many OMs were made of each model?

New to OM list so forgive me for protocol breaches if any

I need a few things as well user condition is fine I intend to shoot with these
the easy ones

135 f2.8
200 f4
Control Grip (AA) for Motor One

the fairly easy ones

100 f2.8

the fun ones I used to have
35 Shift
50 1.2
50 2.0 Macro
90 2.0 Macro

the ones I dream of the white super teles  25-/350 etc

Thanks  Mark