Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter
From: James King <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:42:06 +0000
reprogramming the emf chip is SLOW and its easy to make mistakes, but
given the modest cost the the chip and adapter <30 pounds,I have one
adapter for each leans (24mm shift, 35mm shift, 80-200 f2.8 Tamron). Its
possible to buy just the chip on ebay and add it to existing adapters.

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo