Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matc

Subject: Re: [OM] Where can I get prints of my pictures with a perfect color matching?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:42:27 +0100
I am with the Mother on this, to my mind you keep photographs to remind
you of things you couldn't wwrite down, so when you look back and see a
photo a comment might be "look at this nice photo of you hwne you were
6", but if you leave the marks blemishes then it might be "look at this
photo taken when you fell of your bike in 1974 you know when grandma
tripped over the dog and landed on the cat" well you get my drift.