Re: [OM] Hood for M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Hood for M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:47:14 -0000
Which link has a "Buy online" button - so why your challenge " But now try
and find someone who will sell you the hood (and please let me know)"?

Or is the (perfectly unreasonable) price of GBP38.80 a (perfectly
reasonable) sticking point?

That aside, thanks for the link to the Olympus online accessories site -
hadn't previously seen it.

Piers