Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: nasty weather, tapas, women, tapas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: nasty weather, tapas, women, tapas
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:01:20 +1100
Alt 1. - what, no surfers?
Ursula likes having her port. done. More!
We've forced the smokers outside for some years now - but there's a cost. I can
no longer enjoy sitting outside in a cafe except on a windy day as you now get
choked to death by the human chimneys around you. As my wife opines, the only
trouble with cigarettes is that they don't kill them quickly enough. As to the
od guy suddenly surrounded by the baby shower, I feel his pain.
Can I have my free hug now please?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx