Re: [OM] E-5

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:30:38 +1100
Yes, the on/off is awkward, as is using the left button of the 4-way when the
screen is closed. Scrolling through images in review is damn difficult. I hate
the exposure compensation button being close to the front wheel that shifts it
- you need two fingers on the front to hold it down and turn the wheel which is
near impossible when using the finder - why cant it be linked to the rear
wheel? (can it?) Unimpressed with the button layout in general.
The card and battery doors are flimsy compared to the old E-1 latch locks.
But the screen is very nice as is the finder view.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx