Re: [OM] OM 4T Flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4T Flash question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:36:22 -0700
On 3/13/2011 11:53 AM, Martin Walters wrote:
> Just picked up a well-worn 4T. I have a question about using flash. The
> 4T has both a TTL socket and a hot shoe. If I have one flash in the hot
> shoe and one, say, on the BG2 connected by a TTL cable, will both fire
> at the same time?

The camera will trigger both at the same time. There may be slight differences
in timing (and duration, if not TTL) due
to characteristics of the individual flashes. The differences would be
theoretical, rather than practical at flash sync
shutter speed, if the camera shutter and sync are working properly.

Moose