Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Occasional Flower on Friday-Jim N.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:04:42 -0700
On 3/11/2011 10:13 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Just prior to two days of rain, I tried the E-1/Telyt combo on my neighbor's
> flowers.  This was the result.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pretty+Faces+2.tif.html

Pretty flowers indeed.

The shy one turning away from the camera doesn't add anything for me and the
fuzzy one in front of it doesn't do much
for me either. I much prefer featuring the stars of the show with a tighter
crop.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/Pretty_Faces2.htm>

As with Chuck, I prefer the bright OOF flowers in the background toned down a
bit - and I couldn't resist bringing up
the main subjects a little, both for a bit more pop and to separate them from
the background more.

Moose