Re: [OM] (OM) OT of nothing in particular

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT of nothing in particular
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:34:50 EDT

In a message dated 3/17/2011 6:09:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  going to miss my regular forays into the lands to the north of here,
during
which I was able to follow all sorts of developments and grab
opportunistic
shots.

I'll have to create all kinds of reasons to go  there again !! Not to
forget that I
miss the place where I lived for 30  years.

Brian, having recently made my last trip from an area in which I'd lived
for close to 40 years I understand part of what you are experiencing.  What
I've found is my new home is offering new and exciting opportunities and I'm
not  being drawn back to the old and familiar.  My expectation is that you
may  experience a similar situation.   New friends are being made in  a
variety of communities and the opportunity to re-create ones self  springs up.
What I left behind is an important part of my life and it is  just that . .
. an important part of my life.  The next chapter will  be no less
important.  I look forward to hearing of your latest  adventures on your
journey and
will keep the list posted on mine.

<{B^)   Bill Barber