Re: [OM] FW: [OT] - till and until grammAr question (was grammer)

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: [OT] - till and until grammAr question (was grammer)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 08:11:10 +1100
The discussion I remember from some years ago was raised by Barbara Thering I
think and claimed that the word normally translated from the Aramaic into Greek
as 'virgin' was the word in Aramaic that simply meant an unmarried woman. That
had some much more interesting implications as the lady in question was
apparently ripe in one context and unripe in another.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx