Re: [OM] T-32 in EOS dslr

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 in EOS dslr
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:56:36 -0000
To the best of my knowledge, Ali, the OC-E3 cable can be used to connect the
T-32 to the EOS body, but (of course) without any connection except the
synchronisation.

You don't say which ring flash you are using, but (again, to the best of my
recollection) both the T-8 and the T-10 ring flashes from Olympus can be
used with either 49mm and 55mm filter threads on the lenses, no adapters
needed. If you are using another brand ring flash, I guess you are concerned
about vignetting caused by the step-up adaptor forcing the ring flash itself
so far forward that it occludes the corners. I would be surprised if that is
the case - and if your EOIS is not full frame, I would be amazed if that is
the case. But why not just try it?

Piers