[OM] (Fwd) (OM) Moon-shot

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) (OM) Moon-shot
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:15:05 +1300
Well folks, I couldn't stay away from this topic today; we have a
glorious moon for the third night in a row, rising increasingly late through
our upstairs bedroom window.

Apologies for the ridiculously large file size of 441 kb.  I wasn't fully with
it
when I started uploading.  I might cut the size back later.

http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/P3214358_cr-800-800.jpg

E-3 + Zuiko 65-250 on tripod, using the method of exposure setting
that Jim Nichols used.  The shots ended up significantly under-exposed (this
is the  last and best, focussed slightly this side of infinity) so I boosted
illumination with FastStone Image Viewer, added a little saturation, cropped
to 800x800, and sharpened twice at 4x.  And there we have it.  Photo taken
through window glass.

Brian Swale.