Re: [OM] Varimagni

Subject: Re: [OM] Varimagni
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:29:21 -0400
How did I end up with 10 Varimagni in the first place?

I came into the OM system late, when people were selling their equipment.  I
have an interest in Astronomy and macro photography.  All these Varimagni
units came bundled with cameras and equipment used for Astronomy or macro
photography.  I bought some lots because I wanted one piece in the lot and
the price was attractive.  So I ended up with lots of extras.

I am not asking anyone to feel sorry for me. I am just brining to your
attention some potential bargains.  If one wants to buy a Varimagni, $50 is
certainly a very good price.  About selling in fixed prices vs. auctions,
we've discussed this... I prefer to sell in auctions and I know that most
likely you will get better deals in auctions vs. fixed price sales.

Here is a list of what is coming next  in the area of macro Olympus
equipment:

- Olympus 80mm macro lens
- Close up lens for 80mm macro lens
- Olympus 135mm macro lens