Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2011: Casa Marilyn on Tri-X

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/3/2011: Casa Marilyn on Tri-X
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:25:56 EDT

In a message dated 3/22/2011 4:08:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I must  admit I am not too much into the film vs. digital debate, but I
know which of  these two images I like best. Both are relatively unprocessed,
except that the  film image was taken with a red filter.

Well, given the "Texas" connection, you know my preference.  It would  be
interesting to see the digital image converted to B&W.  Bill  Barber