Re: [OM] fungus

Subject: Re: [OM] fungus
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:27:33 -0400
and here's another from a Rebel XT

http://www.dashhosting.net/graphics/Fungus_sml.jpg

IR filter can be quite thick.  Since this is nearer to the ccd (or
cmos), it is much sharper on the picture than dust on the other side of
the filter.

Not OM obviously but thought you all might be interested.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977