Re: [OM] fungus

Subject: Re: [OM] fungus
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:58:41 -0400
Filter is cemented to a frame over the sensor, not cemented to the
sensor directly. Dust can get behind filter too (especially if user
opens shutter and uses compressed air for cleaning).

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977