Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:38:25 +0100
Thanks Moose, I really appreciate the efforts. You know post processing is not
my strength (that's an understatement :-)). I do not think it is an issue with
the scanning software, Epson Scan. Rather, I just do not like to play with
curves etc. in Photoshop. The only reason I even use Photoshop on these images
is that it is easier to clean up dust spots etc. than with Lightroom.

Having said all this, there is also the question of preferences--I tend to lean
towards muted tones and dislike overprocessed images (part of the reason why I
have never gotten much into post-processing). Your examples are not in that
category, and I definitely like what you did with the first image, and to a
lesser degree with the couple walking on the pier.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain