Re: [OM] About absolutely nothing important

Subject: Re: [OM] About absolutely nothing important
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:27:42 +0100
I just used it as an example; they got me wrong too, placing me in Benidorm,
about 40 km away from my real location--but for the purpose of defeating this
radio station all you need is the country. In any event, there are free
alternatives, just google "open proxy". Back in 2006 I was happily watching BBC
streaming World Cup football, even though I was in the Netherlands and that
content was only available in the UK--I simply went to the BBC web site via an
open proxy at some UK university, et voilá :-)

The reason I did not just watch on TV was because I was at work during the
early afternoon games.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman