Re: [OM] (OM) OT Before and after photos of Christchurch

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Before and after photos of Christchurch
From: orink@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 07:58:49 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I noticed the photos had been placed in Facebook. I just signed in with my
Facebook ID and was directed right to the photos.

If one is not signed in as a Facebook member, it becomes more problematic to
see the photos. If you can get to Brian's homepage by doing a search for his
Facebook page - usually, by entering his name, you still must select the
correct " Brian Swale" from the list of Brians shown you. Once you get to his
FB page, if you see photos as a choice, FB is letting you know that you, even
as a non-member, can look at his photos. If you don't see photos as a choice,
then you can't get to them. A FB member has a large list of possible "viewers"
that he can choose to view his various page entries.