Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics now Epson Scan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics now Epson Scan
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:00:58 -0400
Nathan,

Have you tried opening your TIFF files in Camera Raw? I don't do much of that
because I use raw files in ACR, but I have fiddled with a few images from back
in the day, and ACR provides a whale of a lot of post-processing power for very
little investment in time--particularly if you practice a little with the brush
adjustments and the graduated filer tool. (Sounds daunting, but it isn't, and
the results can be spectacular.)

It's not going to be long, in fact it's damn near already here, when ACR is all
the post processing most people will need.

--Bob