Re: [OM] Zuiko 100/2.8 in last night's snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 100/2.8 in last night's snow
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:45:53 -0400
The focus is off on the bird pics. The last one, you can see the snow in the
foreground is much sharper than the bird and the snow around him. I wonder
if your camera needs adjustment, or if the focusing screen is seated right?
The 100 doesn't have much depth of field, so a focus error, from you not
focusing accurately, or from the camera being out of adjustment, will show
big time.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography