Re: [OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:37:36 EDT

In a message dated 3/28/2011 5:32:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

One  thing Bill didn't mention is whether the Tamron he's selling has the
tripod  mount. You really want a mount for this
lens. I think at least a monopod  is needed to use either of these lenses
well. For me, it doesn't take long  trying to
hand hold them to get really unsteady. I've got some good shots  with the
Tammy on a monopod, though.

Yes, it has the mount, the hood, the caps, the case, the box,  the
documentation.  It is all there.  Bill  Barber