Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip - Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip - Jim N.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:26:18 -0400
Sounds good to me. If your camera raw is as current as 6.0 will allow, you
might find that it provides most of the editing tools you need without ever
having to go over to Elements. Not sure about that, but it's worth a look. The
ACR interface isn't overly intuitive, but once you figure out what all that
stuff does, it'll hit about 90 percent of your heavy lifting for you.

--Bob