Re: [OM] A wireless router data point

Subject: Re: [OM] A wireless router data point
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:52:31 -0700
I used to have problems with Comcast connectivity. Power cycling would get
things reconnected but both the Comcast modem and the router would have to
be power cycled and it mattered which was cycled first. After updating the
firmware in the router, the power cycle seemed to create the reconnect
easier.

Jeff Keller