Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2011: to make all you freezing northerners je

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2011: to make all you freezing northerners jealous :-)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:38:06 +0200
Same thing here in Spain. We are in the same time zone as most of Western
Europe, i.e. Central European Time, even though virtually all of the country is
WEST of London. Alicante where I live is almost exactly on the Greenwich
meridian, but because Spanish politicians wanted this country to be a proper
part of Europe, we are in the wrong time zone.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain