Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2011: to make all you freezing northerners je

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2011: to make all you freezing northerners jealous :-)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:12:27 +1100
It's absurd either way - you aren't saving it, just moving it around a bit.
Here, the wayward state of Queensland declines to co-operate in the matter of
Daylight Saving - which as one wit pointed out, puts them one hour and twenty
years behind the rest of us in the summer. Some of them objected to it on the
grounds that the extra sunshine would kill the lawns and fade the curtains.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx