Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics now Epson Scan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 10 more film pics now Epson Scan
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:25:12 -0400
Thanks for the feedback.  I'm sure that BreezeBrowser vs. Bridge-ACR is
the cause of the 8/16 bit mystery.  I have a great dislike of Bridge and
always use BreezeBrowser when I can.  However, BreezeBrowser (at least
the old version that I have), despite the fact that it will pass
multiple images directly into PS, does not succeed in passing multiple
images into ACR.  When I'm processing a raw file shoot I'm forced to use
Bridge since I typically load 6-12 images at a time.  I clearly
processed the raw files via Bridge and then switched to BreezeBrowser to
use its image comparison and selection features and then continued using
BreezeBrowser to pass selected images to PS for retouching.

After writing the piece on the text tool using white as the foreground
color I recalled that, at some point, the color picker popped up as a
result of my having hit a key or clicked on something accidentally.  I
dismissed it without further thought and perhaps that's where the change
occurred.  Now that I know and can recognize the effect (invisible text)
it's not a problem.

Chuck Norcutt