Re: [OM] [OT] Keriswar

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Keriswar
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:19:33 -0400
  I caught the news segment on them and realized I had met both of them a
few years ago. I used to attend a lecture series at a local studio and heard
them speak one night. The photographer and his subject are both professional
photographers with the Air Force. Hers were mostly from Iraq and his were
taken at some joint exercises in Australia. They are both very talented.

Charlie