Re: [OM] The Cape

Subject: Re: [OM] The Cape
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:25:22 -0700
On 3/29/2011 7:37 PM, Willie Wonka wrote:
> My wife had a surgery last Monday and at the end of the week she had a treat.
>  We took her to one of our favorite places-pTown.

Wow, get busy with other things for a bit and miss all sorts of things on the
list. Your wife goes in for surgery and is
already out. Bob get the flu, and is well again.

I'm glad the surgery went well. I've been witness and support for both Mom went
through two different kinds of breast
cancer and neither one got her in the long run.

I wish the same for your wife.

Moose