Re: [OM] ordering form adorama - how do I see if its in stock?

Subject: Re: [OM] ordering form adorama - how do I see if its in stock?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:51:42 -0500
My experience in shipping the other way has been the same as related
earlier. When in dEurope, there has been occasion to ship purchases back,
usually with UPS or FedEx. It is certain that after delivery, usually by a
delay of several weeks, there is a bill for some sort of customs processing,
ranging for $35-50! I h ave never paid duties on anything, so maybe it's
worth it, but I'm sure it's a scam. No one has ever been able to explain
what was done to bring this on.

Bill Pearce