Re: [OM] Blurb book - charge across India

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurb book - charge across India
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:10:28 +0100
Sorry to have taken so long to look at it, Ian.  It's been a bit hectic at work
. . .

I love the scenes and wish that I could go back (I was born in Bombay, went to
Madras, came back 13 years later and lived in Calcutta and Delhi).  The quality
of the photos on the monitor is probably well below what it will look like on
the paper, but the size was fine once I had selected full-screen viewing.

I am about to treat myself to an iPad, once I have sold my little LX3 and
viewfinder, so I shall use that to view and show photos, but the Nathan/Ken
idea of getting a book published to show others your photos is a great idea.

Chris