Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:39:12 +0200
The G2 is my 'other' camera system, when I'm not shooting OM.
I've got about the same set as described below, minus the zoom but
plus the 35 2,0.

One additional cool feature my camera has is the data back: I've set
it up in such a way that it prints the time and day IN BETWEEN the
frames, and stores the date, fstop and shutterspeed in memory. The
first two frames are skipped (intentionally left blank). When the film
is finished, it is rolled back and the first two frames of the film
are used to list the date, aperture and shutterspeed of all shots
taken. EXIF-avant-la-lettre. :)

The lenses of the system are great and I love the handling.
Enjoy the camera while you have it.

Cheers,
Bart