Re: [OM] Blurb book - charge across India

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurb book - charge across India
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:25:09 +0200
Thanks Chris and Bob,

The Booksmart software is much improved from the last book creation
software I tried and with version 3 double page spreads became easy
peasy, so now I think I will go back through my photos and make books of
various holidays, they are so much neater and easier to store than
single prints.

I have just ordered two copies so I will let you know if the print
quality matches the software.

Ian