Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 22:55:24 +1000
I'm not sure if I came across right. I was meaning to say that noting
the aesthetics of that object (E-P2) was not something fully rational
about my choice, except that I rationally understood my irrationality
when I made it. :) I didn't mean to suggest that my subjectivity about
an object, a device's form, was any "better" than another person's. I
kind of meant the opposite. You could put *my* choice in that area
down to "Oh, shiny!". :) But, to me, it's only *subjectively*
"shinier" (not by much) than the E-PL2, not "better".

Also, I do like the VF-2 - I hope you do too. I also hope you get the
same affection from this Olympus Pen form that I do.

And I look forward to your photos too.

Cheers,
Marc