Re: [OM] OM3 and exposure error and backlight bulb

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3 and exposure error and backlight bulb
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 15:36:21 -0700
The exposure problem sounds typical of using alkaline batteries rather than
silver oxide.

Occasionally the tabs on the lens can be bent just enough that they won't
engage the appropriate levers in the camera. The problem would be specific
to the lens but it would be possible it could act different on different
bodies.

I seldom use the backlight and can't offer any help other than maybe you
should get a couple OM4T's so that when it is too dark to read the meter you
can use auto exposure. ;^)

Jeff Keller