Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 19:44:46 -0400
2 inches of rain in Florida is nothing.  The squall this morning didn't
dump much water but the rain of a few days ago was dumping at the rate
of 2-3 inches per hour.  I forgot to read the guage but think we got 4-5
inches before it was over... but that was just the first day of several.
  :-)

Chuck Norcutt