Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 19:03:00 -0500
Yes, I recall that.  We once spent a summer and fall in Orlando (actually
Maitland), when I worked for Martin-Marietta.  There was no place for the
water to go.  My wife was in a large department store in Winter Park when a
rain hit, and had to wait for the water to recede in the parking lot before
she could get to her car.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA