Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: After the Storm Passed
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:07:16 -0400
Not a mile wide but I do vividly remember seeing the aftermath of the
Grand Rapids F5 tornado of April 3, 1956... a city block of trailer park
that simply wasn't there any more and many houses whose back walls had
been neatly plucked off and the contents sucked out such that they
looked like doll houses.  I think it is formally called the Hudsonville
to Lakeview tornado.  A 52 mile long path leaving 17 dead and 285
injured.  I probably have some Kodachromes of it somewhere in my dad's
pile of slides.

Chuck Norcutt