Re: [OM] Dying Daffodils

Subject: Re: [OM] Dying Daffodils
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:03:40 -0700
On 3/26/2011 8:33 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> Thanks for that, Ken.
>> I'm always interested in ways to execute still life shots with various
>> lighting options.
> Well, thank you for looking!  I was getting a complex. Not one comment all
> week.

Behind, still and again. And I probably wouldn't have commented on this one
anyway, if not for your whimpering. :-)

For my taste, the lighting is a little too harsh and it's so sharp that it
makes those silky soft flowers look like I
could get a cut from them.

As you know, I eschew flash, but for very rare circumstances. And I have a well
earned rep for over sharpening web
images.  So I have no advice to offer, and little ground to stand on if I did.

Still, I like it a lot better softened a bit in both lighting and sharpness.
<cid:part1.08040808.01030604@gmail.com>

Moose