Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME

Subject: Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:00:58 -0700
On 4/10/2011 6:33 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
> Our youngest daughter took us to the Smithsonian Museums in Washington DC
> today.
>
>   Tried my hand at shooting bigger game.
>

> http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=155352&ppuser=20714
>
>   OK, so it's stuffed, but I had fun with my cheapie little Canon PNS.

Handsome beast.

Somewhere along the line, it got awfully soft. Part is likely downsizing
without resharpening. Un-blurs rather nicely.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Beckrich/Elephant6.htm>

For those who think it's overdone, please dial back the effect in your head,
'cause I just like it this way. :-)

For those who don't see much difference, see your eye ophthalmologist and/or
optometrist.

Moose