Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME

Subject: Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:13:07 -0400
Nah, For some reason unfathomable to me, Andrew is being nice. I would have
said, "Half our electorate are blinking effing idiots!" Of course that denotes
prejudgment on my part, for which I don't apologize. Truth to tell, the only
reason I haven't made a life's work out of demolishing "one person, one vote,"
is because no one has suggested a satisfactory way to decide 1) who's smart
enough to vote, and 2) who gets the final say.

Intelligence comes in so many flavors that any attempt to elevate one kind
above another invariably results in tyranny.

--Bob