Re: [OM] Miles Davis (was BIGGER GAME )

Subject: Re: [OM] Miles Davis (was BIGGER GAME )
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:21:06 -0500
If you only buy one jazz album in your life, it should be "Kind of
Blue" by Miles Davis.

Andrew, if only it were as simple as an extra dollar in tax.  The
truth is, we tried universal healthcare for a very specific subset of
citizens and that is quickly becoming a miserable failure.  I don't
have much hope that the US would be able to implement such massive
programs without destroying the entire country in the process.  Hope
you've all been brushing up on your Mandarin!  Ni hao!