Re: [OM] Miles Davis (was BIGGER GAME )

Subject: Re: [OM] Miles Davis (was BIGGER GAME )
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:48:39 -0400
The problem is that the health care laws are (just like all the other
laws) enacted with the heavy monetary influence of those who will be
either adversely or beneficially affected.  Therefore we get Medicare
advantage plans that overpay the insurer by about 15%, drug plans that
disallow buying perfectly good pharmaceuticals from Canada, patent
protected and grossly overpriced pharmaceuticals that are no more
efficacious than their generic counterparts, etc., etc.

I'm happy to have the services but know it can be done much, much
better.  Well, at least if the congress weren't the ones enacting the
laws.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt