Re: [OM] Anyone using an HDTV for a monitor?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone using an HDTV for a monitor?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:10:18 -0400
Thanks to all who responded about an HDTV as a monitor but maybe all I
need is a current LCD monitor.  Yesterday I happened to spot 22" and 26"
Samsung monitors both of which looked quite good.  I don't recall the
model numbers but they convinced me that LCD monitors have probably
progressed in image quality since I last took a serious look.  Either
one would put the Krappy Kolor Laptop to shame.

Chuck Norcutt