Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME

Subject: Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:11:09 +0100
Yes, the socially dysfunctional I have witnessed.  Dawkins might be good at
stuff, but he has been tempted by the dark side on TV.  He now makes good telly
rather than fielding rational argument, so "shrill" is my impression of him.

I feel no right to abuse anyone, although I am a very impatient person . . . ;-)

Chris