[OM] Off camera flash with the OM-4T

Subject: [OM] Off camera flash with the OM-4T
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:42:52 -0400 (EDT)
Dr. Flash writes:

You can then connect the camera to the Autoconnector T20 via a short
TTL
cable from the camera's TTL socket or from the flash shoe using the
shoe
cord (all found here)
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_cords_t
.htm>

Yes, +1 for use of  T20 autoconnecto---works fine with viv 283 on
bracket with Lumiquest thingie.
T-cords seem waaay more secure than any cheapo pc cord that I have.
The quench signal doesn't do anything in that situation
though the flash is in manual or auto----yellow mode---but the trigger
is fine.

Student of Dr. Flash,  Mike

BTW, will use OM2 this weekend (company arriving on Fri)  with Flash in
FP mode with humongous fusion reactor flash bulbs I found at my Mom's
house.  hehe   Even John wasn't sure it would meter OK with the FB
TTL---the burn on these guys is quite long, so I have a suspicion  it
will, but we shall find out.  I hunted down the long lost 3rd cousin
twice removed of Dr. Flash in Fla---Dr. Flashbulb---he wasn't quite
sure either, so an empirical approach may be  called for unless he has
since had a revelation.