Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:07:22 -0500
The Xpan is one of those cameras that has greatly intrigued me through
the years. As I'm not afraid of film, maybe it would have some future
in my kit. But last time I checked, it's still just a hair beyond my
allotted film budget. I've been informed by the CDFO that I have a
choice between something like that or a new digital camera, but not
both.

Hmmmmm....

Also, another thing holding me back. No darkroom in the current digs.
SWMBO has let it be known that the conversion of the house to one
large darkroom is not welcome. She'll let me if I have to, but the
payment for said inconvenience is not a good thing right now.

Yes, it is for sale. The house, that is.

AG