Re: [OM] [OT] Claims manufacturers make

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Claims manufacturers make
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
I think I know the type, Bob.

Some things are build so people could show off.  The Cayenne is one of thoz
things.

Boris

I was job coaching at a local K-8 school the other day, when a mom drove up to
get her child, and parked her Porsche SUV in front of the school. She was on
her pink cell phone the whole time she waited.

Now I believe in capitalism, freedom, choice, liberty, mind-your-own-business
as much as the next guy, but I was damned if I could figure out a rationale for
owning a Porsche SUV. Seems like a Crime Against the Planet to me. <g>

--Bob