Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:11:21 -0700
Thank you Chris,

"while they are healthy enough to do so" is a big part of the problem.

If your house has stairs having a parent live in the living room may be the
only space available. If your spouse also has an ailing parent the
likelihood of your family surviving having two unrelated "grumpy old" people
moved from their own home to your living room probably is low enough that
you wouldn't want to try it.

I wouldn't have thought Sun City had anything going for it. After recent
events it is easy to understand why they are an alternative that is good for
some people.

Jeff Keller