Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:24:48 -0700
Hi Ken,

I'll have to give more thought to what you say. Right now it seems that you
live in a different country than I do.

My parents would have had a financial disaster if private insurance didn't
cover most of the cost for health care in the last year of my father's life.
Some of the cost was paid by medicare but not enough to prevent a disaster.
So yes government programs were very involved but neither the complete
solution nor the cause of any problem.

My father was able to live in his own home until he died, in by far the
largest part because of my mother's will power. I left my home for about six
weeks and lived with him while my mother was in a nursing home recovering
from a broken hip. I also converted their home to be sufficiently wheelchair
friendly, that he could live there.

Fortunately after six weeks I still had a home to come home to and with
someone to come home to.

Jeff Keller